Who we are: Facilitators to widen horizons
- Christian Concern Mission, with a concern to serve the natives of the great land of India was registered in the State Government, 1980 for a status of a recognition as Society and, in the Central Government of India, 1985 to receive foreign contributions.
- We are also registered in 1986 under Income Tax Act 0f 1976 with a permanent Account No. AAATC1078L
- We got training experiences with Government (NIRD, Rajendra Nagar) and with other VOs like APVHA Secunderabad, Murray Consultancy, Bangalore (fundraising) and INSA India Bangalore (Medical ) and others from time to time.
- We are financially supported by a few friends, churches and small donor Organizations besides local resources. We got 10 acres of land with farming and small infrastructure facility.
- The Chief Executive of this Mission Organization is an educator. He holds a Masters degree along with other credentials. He got wider training exposures from governmental, non-governmental and international sources over 25 years in the leadership of the Mission.
Vision: Widening development horizons
Mission: Facilitating holistic development
Ministries: Outreaching, Caring, Healing, Counseling,
Relief and Training
A look at those widening their development horizons-a few examples only
- In search of a lost beauty: Prema, a prodigal among trainees, opened her heart "Madam", she cried, "sorry, I am lost.
Can you, please, take me in? I will try again" Finally she completed the Course under the Performance Skills Training Programme.
A few days later, she rushed to our office, in tears of joy and exclaimed, "I got what I was looking for , not only
the Dress Making Diploma but also the 10th grade exams. You know Madame, I started a dress making training unit
in my own village creating job opportunity for myself and other girls of nearby villages".
- In search of green pastures: Anitha enquired about her friend in the Compassion Home "Now I am free to study
and continue to develop myself. How about you, Sudha? " I too feel like you and trying to work hard " was the response.
" I know I am also from a broken home and found a secure place in this Home here., since ten years. We are now in the Degree Programme and got facility to gain more skills to help others like us", she responded.
- In search of "potter's house": "Sir you saved us for a better life," Sujatha cried aloud with tears of joy rolling.
The Counselor intervened and said " We are happy that you are winning each other". And he continued with beaming face, "
We were worried, Sujatha and Nagarjuna. You were just at the verge of divorce, as a young couple with two small kids.
And now you got reunited as you confronted with our Counseling Team. So remember our Counseling team network aiming at remodeling
family living for people like you. You can share with others, about our Remedial Education Service Programme at Shamahabad,
Miryalguda and Nagarjunasagar". " Please be in touch" the Counselor concluded.
You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org